The Swagelok Hose Advisory Services program helps take the pressure off...
We understand that failed hose assemblies require time and resources that you may not have. It's better to be prepared by taking a preventative approach.
With help from Swagelok Hose Advisory Services (HAS), it's time to advance your overall operation by reducing costly downtime, wasted product, environmental damage and potential human injury giving you the peace of mind you deserve. This can only come from a trusted partner like Swagelok.
Swagelok Hose Advisory Services aim to help you:
- Drive Facility Efficiencies - Save time and resources while being able to focus on more pressing priorities.
- Reduce Plant Maintenance Costs - Prevent costs associated with continuously replacing the same problem hoses, unplanned downtime and wasted product.
- Extend Hose Life - Save money through proper hose selection and installation. An optimally routed hose and end connection combination will have a longer life span.
- Master Hose Maintenance - Better predict when systems will need attention and understand what steps are essential to keep everything running smoothly with a customised preventative maintenance schedule.
- Increase Safety - Keep your plant and processes safe, predictable and dependable with leak-tight products and best practices to reduce the risk of injuries and environmental damage.
What to expect from a Swagelok Hose Advisory Survey:
Our team of certified inspectors will guide you through a comprehensive onsite survey that is guaranteed to improve hose life and performance. From specific areas of focus to your complete facility, our hose experts thoroughly discuss your facility's goals and evaluate your site to get a better understanding of your operation and learn what an optimised fluid system means to you.
We deliver a scalable inspection and a bespoke report for your specific needs. The inspection identifies single- to total-hose-use areas, while noting proper installations and providing an expert analysis of problem areas, thereby recommending other areas for improvement. Our survey findings will provide updates to hose registers or creation of a new database depending on your facility's needs.
What can you expect to see in the Report?
- A summary of the overall findings
- Prioritised improvement recommendations and suggestions with replacement options
- Preventative maintenance schedules and hose inspection recommendations for your specific facility
We do more than understand hoses; we get to know your operation and help provide the most efficient solutions, whilst ensuring this process won't disrupt your facility's operations.
Download a copy of our Hose Advisory Services Flyer.
For further information on our Hose Advisory Services, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1224 759900.
Hoses for hygienic applications?
Are you looking to increase awareness of hose and flexible tubing?
Our half-day Hose Essentials training course provides delegates with an awareness of hose and flexible tubing consideration, components, identification, selection and installation best practices. Click to find out more.