To provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of medium and high pressure fittings and related products. To instruct on, correct coning and threading procedures, installation, maintenance and trouble-shooting techniques. To increase system efficiency and improve system safety.
Technicians, maintenance and engineering personnel involved in the installation, maintenance, inspection and design of medium and high pressure coned and threaded tubing systems.
- Medium and high pressure tubing
- Coned and threaded connections
- Medium and high pressure sealing method
- Assembly procedure and torque valves
- Component identification
- Needle, ball and check valves
- Safety considerations
- Tube preparation and handling
- Coning, threading and installation practical activities
Classroom and practical workshop
Certificate of completion, plus wallet card - valid for 3 years (subject to successful completion of both practical and theoretical exam).
Times of Training
09.15 - 15.30
To download a copy of the course synopsis, click here.
For further details, please contact our Training Division at scots.training@Swagelok.com or call +44 (0)1224 759900