To provide delegates with the tools and understanding of how to correctly identify common thread forms and small bore tubing (SBT) system components, an awareness of pressure capabilities of the connections and of pressure injection injuries.
Technicians, maintenance and engineering personnel who require knowledge and understanding of how to identify common thread forms, SBT connections and configurations.
- Thread identification - practical and theoretical activities
- Tapered threads: NPT, BSPT (ISO7/1)
- Straight (parallel) threads: BSPP (ISO228/1), SAE/MS, JIC (AN), Metric, etc.
- Tapered thread sealant application
- Straight thread seal mechanisms
- Common SBT system connections and configurations
- Pressure ratings awareness
- Pressure injection injuries awareness
Classroom - each delegate will be given their own Swagelok Thread Identification kit to take away with them.
Swagelok Certificate of Completion, plus wallet card - valid for 3 years.
- 40% Practical
- 60% Theoretical
Times of Training
08.45 - 12.00 and 12.45 - 16.00
To download a copy of the course synopsis, click here.
Onsite and offshore courses are available. For further details, please contact our Training Division at scots.training@Swagelok.com or call +44 (0)1224 759900